HUD Manufactured Backyard Homes And Their Benefits
HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES aka Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU) have gone from a cottage industry (pun intended) to a major growth industry. Learn from the professionals how individuals, families and investors plan, design, finance and build an ADU. This Expo will be a comprehensive overview of the industry and a helpful guide to understand how you can benefit from improving your property with a Backyard Home.
Join us for the 2nd Annual ADU Expo – now virtual and free. January 23, 2021 | 9 am
HUD Manufactured Backyard Homes And Their Benefits in California:
- They do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
- They can provide a source of income for homeowners.
- They are built with cost-effective wood frame construction, which is significantly less costly than homes built on site from the ground up.
- They allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining individual privacy.
- They can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors. Which means they’re suited for almost everyone.
- They give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
- They are far less expensive to build than a ground up site built structure.
- They take a lot less time to build and there is fare less commotion and confusion on your property during construction.
- They allow an investor to realize an ROI much faster and more profitably than ground up site built options.
Before you begin planning for a MANUFACTURED CREST ‘BACKYARD’ HOME on your property, there are some important steps you as the property/homeowner will need to take. Download the ADU Guide here: