ADU For You? Are You Ready To Take The Next Step? Join our Factory Built ADU Tour
Saturday, August 24, 2019: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Meet at Park & Ride at I-15 & Deer Springs Road, Escondido
Carpool to Silvercrest Manufacturing plant in Corona
ADU Factory Built Tour: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM: See every phase of construction from bottom to top, front to back and inside and out before you pull the trigger.
Lunch & Q/A discussion with CREST ‘BACKYARD’ HOME & SILVERCREST representatives 12:30-1:30
$25 per person. RSVP by August 19th. First come First served. Limited to 25 guests.
FACTORY BUILT ADU TOUR REQUIREMENTS
- Have you already researched the feasibility and viability of adding an ADU to your property?
- Are you now ready to add an ADU to your property but unsure of which construction method is best suited for you?
- Do you have a budget and are you prepared financially to begin the process of ordering and adding an ADU to your property?
- Have you explored a custom ground-up design build only to find out how expensive it really is?
- Have you explored the permit ready programs some cities are offering only to find that making just the very slightest tweak will cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars more than you expected and could take several weeks if not months longer to process?
- Are you challenged by the task of searching for qualified architects, designers and contractors to actually perform for you?
- Would you like to have a 400-1200sf Crest “Backyard” Home placed on your property for between $75,000-$125,000 including all site work, utility connections and permits?
- Are you prepared to begin the process of choosing your model, method of construction and floor plan?
If you answered yes to all of these questions you are invited to attend our CREST ‘BACKYARD’ HOME & SILVERCREST FACTORY BUILT ADU TOUR. If you answered no, please let us know what we can do to help you work your way through the process and prepare yourself for the next step.