Join us for the 2nd annual ADU Expo – now virtual and free.
January 23, 2021 | 9 am
Virtual Conference & Expo
Learn about ADUs from the professionals how individuals, families and investors how to plan, design, finance and build your ADU. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/adus-housing-2021-updates-opportunities-tickets-
The laws have been in place for more than a year, and this year the professionals will help you plan, design, finance and build your ADU. You’ll see:
- Real-world designs and practical challenges
- Options for pre-fab, modular, manufactured and stick-built ADUs
- Efficient approaches and permit pitfalls
- Templated strategies for financing, maximizing ROI and eliminating cash costs
- The process from A-Z
- Upcoming improvements in ADU laws & regulations
- A virtual fair of curated ADU experts who you can talk to and ask questions
Includes the Best of the Best Awards for ADUs in California!
January 23, 2021 | 9 am Virtual Conference & Expo
Don’t miss California’s premier annual event for ADUs! Register for free today!
REGISTER NOW: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/adus-housing-2021-updates-opportunities-tickets-
What Are The Benefits of HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES?
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are an affordable type of home to offer in California because they do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES can provide a source of income for homeowners.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are built with cost-effective wood frame construction, which is significantly less costly than homes built on site from the ground up.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining individual privacy.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors. Which means they’re suited for almost everyone.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are far less expensive to build than a ground up site built structure.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES take a lot less time to build and there is fare less commotion and confusion on your property during construction.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES allow an investor to realize an ROI much faster and more profitably than ground up site built options.